~ Barton MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Barton, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8561515
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Barton, Maryland (file size: 30 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 69270
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Barton
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Barton, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Moscow - Barton - Dogwood Flats - Phoenix (historical) - Gannon - Reynolds - Merrill
- Map Area ID: AREA39.62539.5-79.125-79
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.625-79.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.625-79
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.5-79.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.5-79
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -79.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -79
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.