~ Barclay MD topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1905
Barclay, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1905.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5648033
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Barclay, Maryland (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 50943
- Scan ID: 257295
- Survey Year: 1904
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Overedge
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Barclay
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1905
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Barclay, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Church Hill - Templeville - Busic - Weidman - Newmans Corner - Roberts - Sagefield - Barclay - Ford Landing - Pearson Grove - Henderson - Melville Crossroads - Mount Zion - Kane Crossroads - Hayden - Cronshaw - Kirby Landing - Bridgetown - Ingleside - Choptank Pines - Deep Landing - Crumpton - Bolton - The Meadows - Lyn Woods - Hollingsworth Circle - Spry Landing - Pondtown - Duhamel Corners - Ewingville - Springview - Lynn Woods - Union Corner - Goldsboro - Stevens Corner - Baltimore Corner - Cleaves Fork - Mussel Shoals - Ben Lee Estates - Piney Shores - Dudley Corners - Unicorn - Pheasantfield - Caroline Acres Mobile Home Park - Deans Meadows - The Village at Church Hill Crossing - McGinnes - Ruthsburg - Hope - Pine Cove - Pine Springs Mobile Home Park - Roe - Char-Nor Manor - The Plains - Double Creek Wood - Unicorn Manor - Peters Corners - Price - Sudlersville
- Map Area ID: AREA39.2539-76-75.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.25-76
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.25-75.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39-76
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39-75.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39
- Western map edge Longitude: -76
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -75.75
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.