~ Annapolis MD topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1944
Annapolis, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1944.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5367600
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Annapolis, Maryland (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 1074
- Scan ID: 257049
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1942
- Field Check Year: 1944
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Annapolis
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1944
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Annapolis, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mariners Point - Anchorage - Wardour Bluffs - Providence Cove - Highland Beach - Wardour - Hillsmere Estates - Wilshire - Victor Haven - Tanglewood - Tyler Heights - New Point - Providence (historical) - Keys Farm - Lands End - Hillsmere Shores - Elktonia - Bembe Beach - Blackwalnut Cove - West Shoreham - Annapolis - Pendennis Mount - Oakwood - Eastport - Fishing Creek Farms - Colony Hills - Oyster Harbor - Shoreham Beach - Saunders Point - Bay Ridge - Timber Creek - Eastport Terrace - Colonial Manor Estates - Annapolis Cove - Chrisland at Annapolis Cove - Arundel on the Bay - Watergate - Georgetown East - Beechwood on the Burley - Watergate Village - Old Annapolis Neck - West Annapolis - Walnut Lake - Turkey Point - Round View - Annapolis Roads - Town Home Village - Kitty Creek - Venice Beach - Ferry Farms - Bloomsbury Square - Bay View Heights - Hidden Point
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.875-76.5-76.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-76.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-76.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.875-76.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.875-76.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.375
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.