~ Barren Island MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1984, updated 1984
Barren Island, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1984.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5365704
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Barren Island, Maryland (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 2477
- Scan ID: 256034
- Imprint Year: 1984
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1981
- Edit Year: 1984
- Field Check Year: 1982
- Survey Year: 1982
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Orthophoto: Map
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Barren Island
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1984
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Barren Island, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cedar Point Lighthouse - Long Marshes - Cedar Point - Aaron Cove - Houston Point - Barren Island Gap - Great Cove - Cove Point - Barren Island Point - Tar Bay - Barren Island Thorofare - Houston Cove - Whitewood Cove - Barren Island - The Marshes
- Map Area ID: AREA38.37538.25-76.375-76.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.375-76.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.375-76.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.25-76.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.25-76.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.25
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.