~ Annapolis MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1953
Annapolis, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1953.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5365634
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Annapolis, Maryland (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 1074
- Scan ID: 255998
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1942
- Field Check Year: 1944
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Annapolis
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1953
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Annapolis, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Turkey Point - Blackwalnut Cove - Bay View Heights - Wardour Bluffs - Annapolis Roads - Pendennis Mount - New Point - Saunders Point - Eastport - Colony Hills - Georgetown East - Kitty Creek - Watergate Village - Oakwood - Hillsmere Estates - Hillsmere Shores - Fishing Creek Farms - Timber Creek - Shoreham Beach - Mariners Point - Old Annapolis Neck - Beechwood on the Burley - Eastport Terrace - Providence Cove - Tanglewood - Anchorage - Providence (historical) - West Shoreham - Colonial Manor Estates - Bloomsbury Square - West Annapolis - Round View - Chrisland at Annapolis Cove - Keys Farm - Bembe Beach - Bay Ridge - Elktonia - Town Home Village - Arundel on the Bay - Watergate - Oyster Harbor - Tyler Heights - Annapolis - Venice Beach - Lands End - Walnut Lake - Highland Beach - Victor Haven - Annapolis Cove - Wardour - Wilshire - Hidden Point - Ferry Farms
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.875-76.5-76.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-76.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-76.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.875-76.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.875-76.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.375
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.