~ Annapolis MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Annapolis, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5310182
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Annapolis, Maryland (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 1074
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Annapolis
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Annapolis, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Eastport Terrace - Keys Farm - Anchorage - West Annapolis - Wardour Bluffs - Bay Ridge - Wardour - Saunders Point - Round View - Oakwood - Elktonia - Annapolis Cove - West Shoreham - Beechwood on the Burley - Providence Cove - Fishing Creek Farms - Tanglewood - Chrisland at Annapolis Cove - Bloomsbury Square - Mariners Point - Shoreham Beach - Watergate Village - Lands End - Bembe Beach - Tyler Heights - Ferry Farms - Georgetown East - Turkey Point - Hillsmere Estates - Eastport - Timber Creek - Providence (historical) - Arundel on the Bay - Colony Hills - Highland Beach - Colonial Manor Estates - Walnut Lake - Hillsmere Shores - Watergate - Oyster Harbor - Bay View Heights - Old Annapolis Neck - Kitty Creek - Annapolis - New Point - Blackwalnut Cove - Hidden Point - Pendennis Mount - Venice Beach - Town Home Village - Victor Haven - Annapolis Roads - Wilshire
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.875-76.5-76.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-76.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-76.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.875-76.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.875-76.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.375
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.