~ Alexander AR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Alexander, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7482085
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Alexander, Arkansas (file size: 42 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 503
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Alexander
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Alexander, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Tall Timbers West - Terrytown - Kensington Place - Douglas Corner - Timber Ridge - Martindale - Otter Creek - Spring Valley - Westbrook - Shiloh - Banty (historical) - Alpine - Red Gate - Mabelvale - Pecan Lake - Collegeville - Twin Springs - Alexander
- Map Area ID: AREA34.7534.625-92.5-92.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.75-92.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.75-92.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.625-92.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.625-92.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92.375
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.