~ Abbott AR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1948, updated 1979
Abbott, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1948.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5424982
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Abbott, Arkansas (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 33
- Scan ID: 257834
- Imprint Year: 1979
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1978
- Aerial Photo Year: 1975
- Edit Year: 1978
- Field Check Year: 1948
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Abbott
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1948
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Abbott, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bluff Ridge (historical) - Crossroads - Kings Creek (historical) - Lewis - Dayton - Liberty - Echo - Abbott
- Map Area ID: AREA35.12535-94.25-94.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.125-94.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.125-94.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35-94.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35-94.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94.125
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.