Baja California, South Adventure Map 3104 by National Geographic Maps
National Geographics Baja California, South, Mexico AdventureMap is designed to meet the unique needs of adventure travelers with its durability and accurate information. This folded map provides global travelers with the perfect combination of detail and perspective, highlighting hundreds of points of interest and the diverse and unique destinations within the country.
The map includes a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, main roads, and tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote regions.
Together the two maps cover the entire Baja peninsula and include detailed insets of Tijuana, Mexicali, Ensenada, La Paz, San Jose Del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the Cabo Resort Corridor.
Every AdventureMap is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough, capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Accurate topography/terrain with a clearly labeled road network
- Hundreds of points of interest, including the locations parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions
- Important travel networks including airports, lighthouses, ferry routes and rail lines
- Updated regularly to ensure accuracy
- Product Number: 2034480M
- Product Code: NG_AM_BAJA_S
- Publisher Product ID: AD00003104
- ISBN: 9781566952446
- Year of Publication: 2008
- Folded Size: 9.45 x 4.33 inches
- Unfolded Size: 24.8 x 36.61 inches
- Map type: Folded Map
- Geographical region: Mexico
Canada, West Adventure Map 3113 by National Geographic Maps
Colombia Adventure Map 3405 by National Geographic Maps
Italy, Rome Map Pack Bundle by National Geographic Maps
Australia & Sydney, Map Pack Bundle by National Geographic Maps