~ Farallon Islands CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1988, updated 1988
Farallon Islands, California, USGS topographic map dated 1988.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5676548
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Farallon Islands, California (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 14986
- Scan ID: 101409
- Imprint Year: 1988
- Aerial Photo Year: 1986
- Edit Year: 1988
- Field Check Year: 1987
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Inset
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Farallon Islands
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Farallon Islands, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Arch Rock - Southeast Farallon - Farallon National Wildlife Refuge - Farallon Wilderness - Great West Arch - Farallon Islands - The Jordan - Seal Rock - Fisherman Bay - Tower Hill - Maintop Island - Main Top - Maintop Bay - Farallon Islands State Game Refuge - Middle Farallon - Island of Saint James - North Farallon
- Map Area ID: AREA37.791666737.6666667-123.1125-122.9875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.7916667-123.1125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.7916667-122.9875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.6666667-123.1125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.6666667-122.9875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.7916667
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.6666667
- Western map edge Longitude: -123.1125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.9875
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.